Saturday, March 31, 2012

By The Time I Get To Bay Shore

Hi, guys. Tonight my husband Alan and I went to see the great Jimmy Webb in concert here on Long Island.  If you aren't familiar with his name, you will be familiar with some of the songs he has written such as Galveston, Wichita Lineman, Up, Up and Away, and By the Time I Get to Phoenix to name a few.  It was a great evening of song and storytelling.  His new album is entitled "Just Across the River." Billy Joel, Lucinda Williams, Vince Gill, Jackson Browne, Linda Ronstadt, Glen Campbell, Mark Knopfler, and Willie Nelson are featured on it.    If you get the chance, I would highly recommend you see him.  

I will be back tomorrow with more of my tags from my Tim Holtz  Creative Chemistry 101 class.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I didn't mention above, but wanted to say I am so glad to hear you found love again! Best wishes for continued happiness with your hubby!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!