Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Whinnying Birthday Wishes

Hi, guys! Today I am sharing a card I made for a little girl named Madison.  She loves horses and so I knew I had to incorporate one into the design.  I didn't have a stamp that was cute enough, so I used a fun clip art horse.

Supplies:
Ink: Distress Ink
Paper: Recollections, Echo Park (For The Record)
Misc.: Circle Punch, Oval Punches, Making Memories Metal Clip

I went very bright and colorful on this card for I wanted it to be very happy in feel.  I decided after making this card to take the clip off as I realized Madison may be able to get it off and it could be a hazard.  I took the picture before  I realized my mistake.

Hope you have a great day!  I am off to get my fingers inky!

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Oh, I hear you about little ones getting small objects! I have one that does that too! :) This is an adorable card! I know she will love it! Great you were able to find the clip art and it works perfect! :)

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! Great job!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Esther Asbury said...

Great idea to substitute clip art for images you don't have in stamps! I've found the resources on the web to be pretty much endless!

Journey of Life said...

The color is just perfect!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!