Friday, February 15, 2013

An Unforgettable Friend

Hi, guys! Today I thought I would share a card I made for a friend.  I decided to use an old stamp set from Stampin' Up that I love.  I think this elephant is just adorable.  I colored him with my Prisma colored pencils and used Distress Ink for the edges of the focal image and on the patterned paper.


He was quick to make and a lot of fun.  I used only a bit of ribbon and a pearl to accent this card.

I am entering this card in The Perfect Sentiments challenge PSC66.  

Until next time!






5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic creation, love the elephant he is fab & the ribbon looks great!

Thank you for sharing with us at The Perfect Sentiment this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sandy said...

Cute elephant, a fab card - Thanks for entering the challenge at The Perfect Sentiment - Hope to see you again for the next one.
Hugs,
Sandy

Audrey said...

that one is so cute!

Unknown said...

I love the elephant! He is so cute!♥

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Esther Asbury said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Love the elephant image -- so cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!