Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Love You More Tag

Hi, guys! I thought I would share with you a gift tag I made for my friend Ruth to give to her husband for Valentine's Day.  She and her husband love using two hearts on the cards they give each other.  I incorporated two heat embossed ones and mounted them on Action Wobble Springs and attached them on the tag.  I love the motion of them!  Reminds me of a fluttering heart.  I used the faux letterpress technique for the background using white ink. I stamped directly on the ribbon using Archival Ink and used Distress Stain.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts, Anna Griffin
Ink: Distress Inks, Archival Inks, Versamark, Unicorn White, Distress Stain
Paper: Watercolor, Ranger Black Tag
Misc.: Clear Embossing Powder, Cuttlebug Folder, Computer Generated sentiment, Action Wobble Springs

This was fun to make.  It is the first time I used the Action Wobble Springs and can't wait to use them again.  Something about the movement just puts a smile on my face.

Until next time!

8 comments:

Barb said...

Winnie, I actually had a dream last night that I was stamping!

Teresa Kline said...

this is such a cute tag, I am having a giveaway on my blog, just leave a comment here for your chance at winning..

http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/02/grateful.html

have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

Unknown said...

Love the textures!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Liesl Garner said...

It has been too long since I came over here and looked at your beautiful art. Thank you for being consistently wonderful and fabulous!

Jerimi said...

So flippin' cute! Also, very creative!

Larissa T. said...

Oh purdy and oh so sweet! (: Thanks for linking up!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the joyful colors and print on your hearts. I've never used those springs, but they sure sound fun. Blessings!

Xiomara | Equis Place said...

What a beautiful tag!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!