Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WOYWW #208 Some Very Inky Tags

Hi, guys! Hope all is well!  It is Wednesday, so you know what that means!  I will be sharing what is on my work desk!  Thank you, Julia, for this great fun!  I was away last week and didn't get to participate the last few weeks and missed seeing what everyone was working on!

Today you will see I am doing my monthly Tim Holtz Tag of 2013. This month focuses on rub-on resist.  This was new for me, and had fun with it.  How do you like my collection of Alcohol Inks?



I have to call it a night, as these tags always take me awhile and I am so exhausted after returning to work today after being away for a week.  I need a vacation from my vacation!

I look forward to sharing the tags with you when they are completed and am looking forward to visiting with you and seeing what you are up to!  If you haven't joined in, I would highly recommend you visit Julia at  Stamping-Ground! It is a fun group! I always feel so inspired.

Enjoy the day!

14 comments:

Helen said...

I know how you feel about needing a holiday to recover from a holiday... lots of lovely AI's there for sure. Happy WOYWW Helen 39

Maisie Moonshine said...

Gorgeous Tim Tags - Love them. Have a happy WOYWW anniversary MMx #85

Marit said...

Wow, that's quite a collection of inks you have there! Love what I see! Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #88

KatzElbows said...

The tags look well worth the time and effort. Just beautiful. I'm back to work next week after 2 weeks away, so I'm sure ill be a wreck is time next week.

Happy anniversary,
Love Rachel #48

Marcy said...

Those alcohol inks look so fun! I have a few and have used them a few times but this is inspiring me to pull them out again! your tags look so beautiful!

ria gall said...

Hi Winnie
your tags are really taking shape and I love your big collection of alcohol inks lots of fun to be had there
Wishing you and everyone a Very Happy WOYWW today
Ria #49

shazsilverwolf said...

Love the tags, awesome colours. Have a great week, Hugs Shaz #150 xx

House of Bears said...

Oh my, that's an impressive collection of alcohol inks. We have 4!

Thanks for visiting the bears today,

Unknown said...

Wow look at all those inks!
Karen #81

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

G'day Winnie
thanks for dropping by my blog for WOYWW. Happy 4th WOYWW to you. OMG your finished tags look amazing...well done. GOODNESS do you drink all the alcohol inks LOL...so so many!!! :o)
hugs
Annette In Oz #46

SueH said...

I know I’m a day late but I’m trying to make it around everyone this week.
It’s going to take some time, but I wanted to say that it’s amazing that the internet can bring together so many likeminded people and I’m grateful that WOYWW has also brought along so many new friends, thanks to Julia.

That’s certainly a nice collection of inks you have their Winnie and I love the tags you’ve made using them.

Enjoy your weekly snoop, especially as we’re celebrating WOYWW’s 4th Anniversary.
Happy Crafting!
Sue @82
x

Minxy said...

For 4 years now i've been dropping by,
To view some desks and see what I can spy,
Will it be a card, some stash or ATC,
whatever it is, thanks for sharing it,
Happy Belated WOYWW 4th Anniversary

Hugz Minxy #60

Judys Lace Creations said...

Looking forward to seeing those tags when done Winnie.

scrappymo! said...

Great collection of alchohol ink! The tags you made are wonderful too!
Happy belated WOYWW4

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!