Monday, June 10, 2013

Tutu Cute

Hi, guys! Hope all is well! This weekend was a very busy one for us.  We attended a dance recital for two of our nieces.   When we go we always bring the girls some flowers and a little present.  I decided to stamp a pair of tiny tags with the tiny Ballerina stamp in the Stampers Anonymous set. They were stamped with ink to match the girl's costumes.  I hung one on a cute snack size Nutella & Go.  It kind of reminded me of Minnie Pearl and the price tag on her hat!




I love to make little treats for people by adding personalized tags, or gift bags/boxes.  The girls were happy to receive them after all their hard work.   Want to meet the girls?

Amanda & Grace

Hope you have a great day!  Until next time, my friends!

6 comments:

Debbi said...

It must be recital weekend all over the country! I'm glad my granddaughters, who live in different states, had them on separate weekends! Your nieces look so cute in their costumes and with color-coordinated flowers AND tags! So clever.

SandeeNC said...

Amanda and Grace are precious and I know they gotta love their little personalized gifts! How cute! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

kel Acopan said...

super cute nieces!! how lucky are they to get a treat!!!

MiamiKel said...

THe girls are precious!! I love their outfit colors - one pink, one aqua! Super sweet!!! And nutella - aaaaah! I grew up on this stuff in Europe and could just eat it til I was blue in the face, hee hee! Lovely tags and so thoughtful of you to make little gifties :)

Marcy said...

Awwww,,,what an adorable idea Winnie! Such a creative and thoughtful idea. Your ballerinas are also adorable! :)

Marcia said...

So cute bet they had a blast dancing their little hearts out. Love the cute tags

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!