Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mama (Giving Tree)

Hi, guys! Hope all is well!  For today's card, I am sharing a birthday card I made for my friend Christine's mother.  She mentioned a lot of wonderful qualities her mom possessed and one of the notes mentioned how giving she was.  She said she was really a "giving tree," so I knew what I wanted to do for her.  I used this great tree image by Hero Arts for the focal image.


The stamps for both the sun and grass are by Claudine Hellmuth.  I just love her fun, artsy, and quirky style.  I feel they went great with the fun and funky tree. Red gemstone hearts were added to the inside of the tree.

I am submitting this card to the following challenge: http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Wishing Christine's mother a blessed birthday!

Until next time!


3 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I just love this card, and am sure your friend's mother will too. The scene is very charming, and the heart gemstones really brought it to life. Blessings, my friend!

Marcy said...

What a beautiful card and especially a beautiful message with the Giving Tree! She's going to love this! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Winnie! What an absolutely GORGEOUS card you've made. Thank you SO much for sharing this delightful card in our challenge, and please know how very blessed we are to have you play along with us. I hope you will stop by and join us again very soon.
God bless you always!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!