Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Card Making Underway

Hi, guys! Today I will begin sharing some of the Christmas cards I have been working on lately.  This weekend I completed a dozen Christmas cards for my friend and co-worker to give.

First up is this adorable gnome card.  I was lucky enough to win this set last year after the holiday season, so it was great to use it this holiday.

Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp
Paper: Paper from December Simon Says Stamp Card kit.
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin' Up
Misc.: Wink of Stella

This next card was the first card I made using the stamps and papers from the Simon Says Stamp December Card kit.  The sentiment is bold and I white heat embossed it to make it even more dramatic.


Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp
Paper: Simon Says Stamp December Card kit
Ink: Versamark
Misc.: Martha Stewart Snowflake punch, Pearls, White Embossing Powder

These were a fun way to kick off my holiday card making.  I hope to share some more with you soon!

Until next time!

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Christmas cardmaking is underway here as well. Had a fun day with a friend yesterday --- paper crafting all afternoon!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

So so so cute! Love the image...fun!

Marcy said...

These are both adorable cards! I love love that gnome with the cute sentiment. I have so many Christmas I need to finish. Hopefully this weekend I can get caught up! :)

kel Acopan said...

ooooh i love both of them! the big banner and big sentiment are a perfect match, and that gnome is super cute!!

lovies, =o) kel

Geri Neumann said...

Oh gosh....you inspire me to get started with my cards. I need to figure out what to do first tho. Thanks for sharing and inspiring! hugs, geri

Unknown said...

Oh my word, that gnome card is so cute!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What cute Christmas cards! Love them both!!!

Tania said...

Very cute! The second one is my favourite; I love the banner, the colours, all of it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!