Saturday, December 14, 2013

School's Out For Christmas

Hi, guys! Hope all is well!  Christmas cards are pouring out of my stamp room.  Here are a batch of cards I made for more teachers!  I pulled out my Stampers Anonymous Blueprint stamp set for these.  Since these cards had to be personalized I find they make it easy to line up the names along the side or bottom of the images.





Last, but not least, I decided to use this fun Peanuts stamp by Stampabilities.  "A Charlie Brown Christmas" is one of my favorite movies of the season, so I had to pick this stamp up when I saw it.



The two little ones bringing these cards to their teachers can be happy that each card was "different" in some way by switching the colors/images and paper choices.

I am finally done with all my requested cards, so today (while we are having a snow storm), I plan to begin making my own for family and friends.  I can't wait to break out a tea pot and Christmas music and get started!

Enjoy your weekend whatever you decide to do!

6 comments:

Geri Neumann said...

Winnie.....wonderful Christmas cards. You've been a very busy girl! Thanks so for sharing. hugs, geri

Unknown said...

I really love the top 3 cards Winnie, perhaps it's the science nerd in me that gets a kick out of the measurements and design aspects of them.

Zella said...

I love the top 3 cards - so interesting...but the Peanuts gang stole my heart because I just love that Christmas special...even as an adult it still makes me laugh and cry too. Great cards!!!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Winnie, I just adore Charlie Brown! We watch everything from the Great Pumpkin to the CB Christmas show (last week!) What a fun set of cards - the one with the sketch is just so neat. I'm sorry I have not visited, I have been without my computer and the ipad was a mess to navigate around! Blessings to you!

Marcy said...

These are all so adorable Winnie! I love these Christmas images and how you personalized them. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season! :)

Tania said...

I love these. All of them are perfect in their own way. I particularly love your colour choices.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!