Friday, May 2, 2014

March 2014 - Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 - Spring Has Sprung

Today I am sharing with you my long overdue March Tim Holtz Tag of 2014! As I mentioned in an earlier post, March seemed to fly by and I never got to my monthly tag challenge.  Well, I was finally able to get to it and had fun!  I was very happy to see Tim used a stamp set this month that I owned so I inked it up and here is my finished product:


On this tag I used Distress Inks, and Distress Markers.  The Distress Markers were used with a Spritzer tool to add color to the background using one of Tim's stencils.  It is a fun way to lay down color!

I am very excited today, as I was able to register to be in a class given by Tim Holtz at our local scrapbooking shop Scrapper's Playground here on Long Island!  My husband was a trouper, as we both got up very early on a Sunday to start calling, and after an hour I got through.  My sister and I will be taking the class in June.  This is a big deal to me, as I have always wanted to take a class of Tim's and now I will be taking classes with him in Ohio, and here on LI.  I look forward to sharing the experience with you!

Until next time!

3 comments:

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I lie the bird theme on this tag and have been looking at some of the other participant's ones too. They inspired me to make something similar which I made into a bookmark for my hubby.
Congrats at being registered for the two Tim Holtz classes, I look forward to what you will have to share.

Geri Neumann said...

Wonderful tag. I love the nest and egg. Very nice colors too. I''m cry impressed with the tags you're making....makes me want to try a tag. Hugs, Geri N

MiamiKel said...

An hour's worth of endurance = your happiness!! Congrats on the class! I tink that's about how long it took me to get through to get my daughter's One Direction concert tickets, lol! What a lovely color combo - this is just dreamy :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!