Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tea Time Tuesday - Diamond Jubilee Celebration

While thinking about what my next Tea Time Tuesday post would be, I received a lovely tea bag gift from my Canadian pen pal Heather.  Along with her lovely letter, she enclosed a Twinings The Queen's Diamond Jubilee tea bag!  Well, I knew then that I would be sharing my Diamond Jubilee Bone China mug that my friend Steve gave me for my birthday!



Tonight I will be enjoying this yummy tea in my mug along with a good book!  Thank you, Heather, for the tea surprise!



I am sharing tea today at:

Tea Time Tuesday

Friends Sharing Tea

May you have a tea-riffic day!

4 comments:

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

It's always nice to find a little surprise inside a card or letter, enjoy your tea.

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome! I had no idea you had that mug - it's a perfect pairing! :)

Bernideen said...

That is a great tea mug! I am so glad you visited "Tea In The Garden". I hope next week our weather will be better. It was actually not all that warm last week.

Rosemary said...

Love your birthday mug... and really love that tea bag sample! Both very beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!