Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Donut Worry Be Happy

For today, I am sharing a sweet card I made for a pen pal who sent me some of her illustrations in a letter.  I am not someone who draws or sketches, so I thought it would be fun to make her a card with my letter to her enclosed.  I found this funny sentiment stamp and knew I had a donut stamp in my stash that would go with it.



Supplies:
Stamps: Studio G, Stampabilities 
Ink: Archival, Memento
Paper: Gina K Designs
Misc.: Copic Markers

After making this card, I really had a hankering for a donut (I have a major love for crullers.) Thankfully for my waist there weren't any in the house!

Hope you have a fun and sweet-filled day!





5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a humorous way to say be happy! It's chocolate eclairs that get me in trouble - or a fresh croissant with butter and raspberry jam! Hope you're well!

Geri Neumann said...

Hi Winnie! Love your donut card. Made me smile. I'll send a private note next. Hugs, Geri

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Sweet! That sounds like a good pun compliment to go with your cute pun sentiment. I'm sure your friend is going to love the card as much as your letter. Blessings, my friend!

Marcy said...

This is adorable Winnie! I love the donut background with the sentiment! I also LOVE donuts in general! :)

MiamiKel said...

Now this is so punny! LOL! What a cutie this is, Winnie - a cheerful card to anyone who receives it, that's for sure!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!